1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone played Alan Wake for XBOX 360??

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by houstontx224, Sep 28, 2010.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I wanted to know if anyone has played Alan Wake on XBOX 360? I'm thinking of picking it up this weekend.. saw it for a pretty decent price. Let me know. Thanks.

HoustonTX224...and you KNOW this maaaaaaan!!! (In my BEST Chris Tucker voice)

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The game is pretty immersive and has an interesting story line. That being said, the gameplay is fun and different, but it gets stale near the end of the game. If you're someone that goes for atmosphere, mystery, and a good storyline, then yes, it's awesome. Otherwise, if you're in it for the gameplay, you might get bored at the end of the 8 hour ride.

3. houstontx224

Thanks Natewlie.was going over some reviews..think I'm going to go for it.

HoustonTX224

4. efrenm

efrenm Well-Known Member

look at walkthroughs so you would know how the game looks like.

5. basho1213

basho1213 Well-Known Member

its pretty nice. dont play it at night when high though. you will become scared of the dark

6. houstontx224

I'ts time to play..Just received the Alan Wake game today..I couldn't wait for the weekend so I got a better price and very nice copy off of Amazon.com Will try to get some playiong time in tonight. Ohhh yess. lights out and maybe just the headphones.

HoustonTX224...and you KNOW this maaaaaaan!!! (In my BEST Chris Tucker voice)

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

for me i like the scary to have a little gore this game is rated t. now when i think of a scary game i am think of silent hill, dead space, bioshock( the one part where the splice pops up behinde you and hits you scare the living hell out of me) this game not being m for me make me think there not going to be a lot of gore. now i cant say the game i bad i never played it. it does look good. just that it might be better if it was a m game