1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any good CD-i emulators that play the Zelda games?

Discussion in 'PC' started by sylar1000, Aug 8, 2011.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I want to try and beat the CD-i zelda games. The only emulator i found the maker wants money for it. I tried a auto registered or whatever version and that didn't work

2. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

MESS does CDi, IIRC.

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

lol really?

4. sylar1000

Yep, really really.

5. athemoe

http://www.mess.org/

6. sylar1000

Been trying to set Mess up, but good lord i need 3 specific files, cdi200 bios or some crap, i can find seemingly every other bios file except that one, some cdic file, and some slave.bin file, no clue why the last 2 weren't included, i understand why the bios wasn't.
    Post Merge: [time]1312797984[/time]
    Good lord i'm already sick of this piece of shit emulator. I have all 3 FUCKING FILES and it still says i need the damn things. Fucking shitty ass CD-i can't even get emulated with ease. ROT IN HELL PHILLIPS CD-i.

7. athemoe

Everybody loves the CD-i <3

8. sylar1000

Oh yeah i totally believe it >.>

Ugh not sure what the heck is wrong, hell the zelda roms don't even come up in the menu under cdi even after shoving their zipped files into the software folder and making the software list point to that folder. This is getting stupid.

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Here's a CD-i emulator that my friend showed me a while ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?em5wdj40mz7ha9k

Kinda buggy, but it's pretty good. Glitches and is kinda hard to control on some games, but it works.

To use it, just hit the exe file for the wcdiemu.exe button and enter the number code that is in the first box in the second box.

It's straightforward from there.

10. sylar1000

Ah that's probably the one i tried to crack and fucked up, now every time i open it to try and recrack it it keeps saying it can't be registered

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Darn. You could probably just go into regedit and delete the registry entry in there. Works with a few programs, just be careful what you click on.

12. sylar1000

Tried that before, couldn't find a regedit file for it

13. Sugo77

Sugo77 New Member

Hello!

DVC(Digital Video Card) games not work on MESS, someone have DVC BIOS for Philips CD-I, for play in this games on MESS?!