1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Animal Crossing DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by eden2812, Jan 2, 2008.

1. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

So I decided to play it again after a while, and I really want to get the final expansion for Nook's shop, which requires someone to visit your town with Wi-Fi and buy something from Nook's shop.

Anyone interested? I could also return the favour to them by going to their town. And yes, I have my town's starter fruit up for trade too in exchange for another kind of fruit. I have oranges >___>.

Anyway, is anyone interested? The most important rule is of course not messing up the town.

My FC is 1332-3508-1225

Preferably somewhere around this time now? Or if its impossible, could the interested party set up a meeting time/date? Its GMT+8 here btw.

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Sorry wished I could help you but my com's time is a lil messed up. If I see you online or if no one replies after sometime, I'll see what I can do.

3. eden2812

Ah, actually its alright. I've already gotten someone to help me a couple of days ago :/

Yeah, so mods can lock and close this topic.

Thanks for the offer anyway, Solus!

4. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

no problem. im actually online the same time you are now

5. eden2812

Well, since thats the case, do you need any help? (in unlocking nooks)

6. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

nah I've unlocked it a long time ago. But hey maybe we can play on wi-fi sometime? Just don't go messing up my town. xD

8. eden2812

Sure Solus, and thanks conjy.

I understand the current uprising of all these "seeders" in the ACWW community >__> sigh... some people just have to ruin everything.

9. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Yeh, i've heard about that. Scary. Remeber always backup your saves, and you can reset in WiFi without Ressititititii or however you spell it.

10. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Oh the stupid mole. He's annoying. It IS my game and I CAN turn it off as and when I like.