1. This forum is in read-only mode.

About Window's IE web browser!

Discussion in 'General News' started by 2DamCerius, May 2, 2014.

1. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

This is a brief report on what the web browser had issues with.

I was only informed of this very recently and I was pissed off to hear this since I use Windows. I thought it was about the service pack update issue previously but somehow it ended up affecting the browser itself. I wondered if this is what caused all of the unwanted ads to pop in the first place and other updates were just being misinformed on what the bug really was doing. Windows has been lagging on my notebook so I used something else. I didn't know what to do then because I was afraid the problem might escalate to a level I won't be able to do much.

The only thing I hate is when only specific things are made for IE. I cannot use certain plug-ins made just for the kind of software or whatever happens to be built in the web browser. Mainly IE stuff isn't as compatible as other web browser's plug-ins. Hopefully no one has encountered this piece of garbage and all is running well.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Internet Explorer? Sorry, I must be in the wrong decade here.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Wrong century.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Nobody should be using IE these days, it's slow, incompatible and insecure. The plug-ins you are referring to are likely active-x plug ins, which are a microsoft technology and is like swiss cheese as far as security is concerned.