1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS to Stop Piracy In its Tracks.

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by ace1o1, Jul 10, 2010.

1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Source - QJ.net

I just kinda rolled my eyes at this one. ::)
    It'll be interesting on how this beast will function.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Rip it's head off and suck it's guts out!

...well that's how you disect animals...might work on the 3ds to see how it actually stops piracy...

But they are using a cartridge format...if the pirates in the Phillipies can make ds carts, they'd take on the ds at some point.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I wanna see how the hackers and others take this on. The Wii hacking history is very interesting. It took a while, but in 2008, the Wii was finally hacked.

4. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

wellthen, this sort of answers a question I was going to post: When availible, will RomUlation host 3DS games? Well, I guess it's going to be a while, if at all!! :'(

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we werent going to host them anyway...

6. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

Awww they don't think you can pirate on the DSi that's SOOOO cute :)

7. duhizy

duhizy Member

this ones gonna be difficult because the 3D's downloads stuff to it program even when its off or in sleep mode apparently so not upgrading to a higher version because it hasn't been hacked yet isn't really an option anymore. just buy it when it comes out and then just wait for the hackers to do their thing

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

They know that people use flashcarts.
    It's the DSiWare/DSi code that hasn't been cracked yet.

9. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

I dont think itll take long ps3 got hacked in a year
    also some firmwares can play dsiwares already i think theyll use something similair to dsiware because they think it hasent been hacked

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

AWWWWW

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

That's because no one even wants DSi games >.> <,<

12. archlvt

THIS,

hahaha, seriously. Do not want. No one owns an Atari Jaguar emulator. Atari must think their jaguar system is uncrackable too.

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Nope! ;D

14. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

so what people think is, since the DSi was never hacked, cuz it was unnecessary, Nintendo is making the 3DS based off the DSi code, or some shit like that?

15. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No. No one wants that stupid shovelware that Nintendo made for the DSi. But the 3DS is so much more capable than the DSi is almost every way possible.

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Oh no... Horrible vision.

"My Pet ____"

or "I want to be a _____"

IN 3D!! D:

17. archlvt

Welcome to 90% of the 3DS market lololololol. I just know it. They made wii games just to show off "weeee look at me you can point and click" and ds games just to show off "weeee you can talk in the mic and scribble on me"

You just know they'll make some"intuitive" thoughtless gimmicky games, because you know nintendo has a habit of making a game console, and then stroking their.............nevermind.

I'm surprised they haven't made coloring book games.

18. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

19. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Really? Am I allowed to know why? Is it cuz of the recent trouble with regular ds games?

20. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

I actually have an Atari Jaguar gathering dust in my attic at the moment; never took it out of the box.

Also, in response to the shovelware comments. They're making a MARTHA STEWART cooking game for the 3DS! As a launch title!

Seriously!