1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS/2DS Free Game gifts help.

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Jhon 591, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

3DS/2DS Free Game gifts help.

I register vr http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/club_nintendo yeaserdat, I used my Pin code on 2DS and 3DS game I bought Zelda a link between worlds, getting me 1000 points, Only think I can't figure out is Calming my free game, Dose this time table have to be spot on the min ?

How to page: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html

Just little help in how to ?

Thanks.

Once I get my code vr email , you setup your 2DS vr WIFI ? are some think , to Download your free game .

Step help will be fine, 1 / 2 / est, are from anyone how has done it .

2. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

You just register a 3ds or 3dsxl and one of those 15 games between November 27th 2013 and 22:59 on January 13th

Then login next day in your nintedo account , you will see a bneer with a code , and Nintendo also send emails with the code.

then you you need to go online with the 3ds , update the 3ds , go to eshop , login with your account in the eshop and put in the code to get your game.

3. Jhon 591

I already registered my 2DS yesterday about 6/7 So you still have to wait 24Hrs ?.

Yes the 2DS also came with a Pin to use that worked for my points also.

"one of those 15 games"

You mean you have to buy one of there list, and not your own ?, be four getting a free game to Download .

Thanks Jimmsu .

PS: Zelda a link between worlds is on the list of games that I registerd the Pin , that should be step 2.
    Post Merge: [time]1388933547[/time]
    O I see 2DS not eligible , despite 3DS originals are not longer bean sold as new :p

4. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

You should receive code after registering the the console and the game.

Else send a mail to Nintendo uk , and ask why you dont get a code , say you regged Zelda a link between worlds and a 2ds .

5. Jhon 591

Sorry I got it, Yes you are wright, it has to be 3DS are 3DS XL with new Zelda are other on that list, Not 2DS and new Zelda , tiny catch .

2DS is off that list excluded, So only 3DS and Zelda can be used for Free Game only , not 2DS

But say lest I can download mini games and Demos for free :) , I'll get nip there and Download on my Nieces WIFI and use her laptop to take pic of download scan codes for demos .

Thanks anyway Jimmsu :)