1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS/2DS Any Mini games to download for SD Card ?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Jhon 591, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

3DS/2DS Any Mini Games to download for SD Card ?

Are they any ?...

Are can someone backup there content on SD card, uploading in winrar and transfer to My SD , would that work ...
    Post Merge: [time]1389014568[/time]
    PS: If anyone has a small game like 1.30 GB worth Mario kart are some think upload to MEGA , I'll format in fat a spare SD card, and give it a try :)

2. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

No need to try .

Nothing will work from another 3ds/2DS , because all is encrypted only for the 3ds/2DS where its downloaded on .

This is already tried many times , but nothing will work .

You know that all files are encrypted with a key that is in the 3DS/2DS.

3. Jhon 591

Yes I see thanks jimmsu.

Only own encrypted data can be backup to re-used, as seen on a youtube video.

So when download, I download 2 demo games before on WIFI, seams its assigned to the console its downloaded on .

But SD card can only be formated in FAT and not FAT32 , And Re-used a Backup of the SD card content will work.

Although Shit I updated 2DS by mistake .

4. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

My 32gb card is formated in FAT32

5. Jhon 591

So it dose work to :) , O well don't be leave all what one hears ;)

But is use full thanks .
    Post Merge: [time]1389092688[/time]
    Anyone have a one off 3DS are 3DS XL pin number to share ?, just to get one free Mario game, if you can't be bohard to use it .

Many thanks.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Do you mean you're looking for 3DS friend codes?

If so, here : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54477.0

---------

Off topic;

Although still related to pin code (for those accidentally losing their pin code/wanting to crack 3DS Parental Control set by your parents):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhFRitTRQ_E&feature=player_embedded​

Tool Download : CLICK HERE

7. Jhon 591

Nope ;D

Pin Numbers on a card that comes with a 3DS are 3DS XL are a Game that one buys, in order to get a free Mario Game

See here in how to.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html

Just anyone who has a Pin for a 3DS are XL and not used will be fine :) , Please PM me with any 3DS are XL Pin you are not using many thanks .

Comes like this

[​IMG]

8. Prectorian

Ah! Ok... get it.

From a bit of searching, seems like many 3DS and 3DS XL owners are complaining that they didn't receive such card in their console package even if it's from official sellers. Although one did say that you could call Nintendo, and claim them to provide you with that pin. Can't help much about it, maybe Xeni could share his with you. He got a 3DS, I don't. :)

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Had.
    It's in the bin. Didn't use it much anyway.

As to your PM Jhon, none of my mates have any codes to spare. You could try creating a post on GBAtemp or find a topic that trades/gives away codes.

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

*double post*

11. Prectorian

Most of the topics around the net that did either dead or never got respond.

12. Jhon 591

!lol I see bit of a shame.

Yes maybe he could :)

Just anyone with a Pin they are toally not using will do ;)

Zelda link between worls, is one on that list and game I have used the Pin for.

Shame 2DS dose not count to get that free Game .
    Post Merge: [time]1389099913[/time]
    Shame Xen Sorry to hear, OK maybe anyone are some one has ?

Thanks anyway for trying ;)

I got sisters WIFI working at her place on My 2DS and downloaded some Free demos bravely default and Fire awaking :)

Did not take long to DL either about 5mins each .

13. Prectorian

PM-ed you.

14. Jhon 591

Its a Pin Number on a Card that comes with 3DS are 3DS XL, most likely to be in your instructions Silvain .

Sorry its not a code .
    Post Merge: [time]1389100979[/time]
    If anyone can help me then please post you're unused Pin number for 3DS are 3DS XL vr PM :)

many thanks.

Save me buying Mario 3D for 35 pound, With Pins of that combernation can allow to get a download for Free Mario 3D

And niece and nephew will love it.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns/SUPER-MARIO-3D-LAND-Welcome-Promotion/How-To-Claim/How-To-Claim-831590.html

15. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

you know that the demo's you download from eshop have a counter.
    Some games are limited to 5 times start, and other you can start 30 times (bravely default).

16. Jhon 591

Yes I seen have to go easy, unless some think .bat files that could be altered will have a look later.

All download games are in title folder, the .bat files are either foreign language are encrypted, as main files for game size are to hum...

17. Jhon 591

Anyone have a 16 digit Pin number on there card that came with there 3DS are 3DS XL that they are "not using" ?

Could anyone PM me just one.

Thanks so much

PS: it looks like this that came with you're 3DS are 3DS XL console.

[​IMG]

It lest anyone can do for me, Since I have Dump allot of DS game for you guys and girls ;)

18. Prectorian

Still no luck, Jhon? Or have you got one from Vov?
    Sorry to hear if you still haven't.

Can't expect anyone here to help. Most members here just take and not give back.
    Not like in the good old days. These days when members here need help, we immediately provide aid.
    But when it's us asking for one, they don't even give a s*^t!
    Responses mostly come from old timers. It's a sad bitter fact.

19. Jhon 591

I got a game Pin, not a 3DS are 3DS xl console to go with it, as one needs both as listed on what is needed.

Yes is bunch of leaches, all take and no put in the pot, that's how we get sucked dry !lol

I have but some nice games in the Pot, and contributed.

I totally agree with you projection ;) .

20. simona12

simona12 Active Member

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2013/December/Register-a-Nintendo-Network-ID-on-Nintendo-3DS-to-get-Super-Mario-Bros-Deluxe-for-free--843960.html

try do this also get free game in February